Kendall Smith-Sullivan is a Social Scientist by training, Educator at heart & Real Estate Consumer Advocate.
Kendall and her husband also own a real estate firm based on a business model unlike any other. They serve only 10 Clients* at a time, specialize in "high-stress moves," and include premium personalized services.
Their specialties include:
* Assisting Families with Special Needs Children/Family Members
* Reducing the Emotional & Financial Stresses of Moving
* Moving Elderly Parents/Grandparents
* Creating a De-Cluttering/Organizing Strategy
* Designing a Personalized Action Plan for the Home Sale and Move
* Helping Home Owners Who Live Out of State
* Assisting Relocating Families – Atlanta Inbound or OutBound
* Coordinating Timing of a Simultaneous Home Sale and Purchase
They address Clients' unique financial concerns and emotional stresses related to the sale AND move. For more information visit QuantumWaveRealty.com.
Kendall is also the Author of this Blog and a few books. She is finishing her 4th book based on scientific proof that language has immense power to transform our lives and society. For more information about her writing visit her Author page at Amazon.com.
This site combines Kendall's diverse passions in one convenient place in cyber space. Thanks for dropping by!